There is a Kingdom that has always been, and will always be. It is found in the heart of Jehovah God who has no beginning or end. He lives in eternity, and rules over all that exist. Before time began, before you were born, God had an eternal purpose for your life. The only way to find and fulfill this eternal purpose is through a relationship with The Eternal King, Jesus Christ. This blog is about The Eternal King and His Kingdom. It is about how you can be part of His Kingdom by having a relationship with Him, and fulfilling His eternal purpose for you.

WHEN JESUS WILL RETURN!

THOUGHTS ON THE ETERNAL KINGDOM
WHEN JESUS WILL RETURN!!

Know this, says The Lord, “Just before I return perilous times will come.  Men will love their own lustful pleasures more than they love God.  Therefore judgment shall begin at My Body, The Church, because I can only judge the wicked and disobedient when The Church’s obedience is complete.  I will only return when my followers have fully prepared themselves and have become a pure spotless bride.  The wicked should not rejoice when I discipline My Church.  Though I begin with The Church I will end with the total destruction of the wicked and remove them from My Kingdom.  I will cast them into the Lake of Fire where the nightmare of eternal separation from Me never ends.  For as surely as I live the whole earth will be filled with the knowledge of The Lord as the waters cover the sea so that; when I return the entire earth shall be filled with My Glory. For I will come on the clouds in power with great glory, and everyone will see me and mourn.”

SCRIPTURES: 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 1 Peter 4:17, 2 Corinthians 10:6, Ephesians 5:27, Revelation 20:15, Habakkuk 2:14, Numbers 14:21, and Matthew 24:30 The message above is a paraphrase of these scriptures from the NKJV Bible.

Henry & Rita

Please share this important message
 with as many people as you can.  If you would like to know more about
 the return of Christ, please contact us.

Email: henry@basicministries.com OR rita@basicministries.com

Phone:  (228) 255-9251 

  POSTAL ADDRESS:
 P.O. Box 633
 Grapevine, TX 76099 USA

Copyright 2015 Brothers & Sisters in Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment